Massage Therapy Research Information
- Massage therapy attenuates inflammatory signaling after exercise-induced muscle damage.
- Massage in supportive cancer care.
- Effects of massage therapy and presence of attendant on pain, anxiety and satisfaction during labor.
- Immediate and long-term effects of selected physiotherapy methods in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Deep Friction Massage for the Treatment of Tendinopathy
- Changes in temporomandibular joint dysfunction symptoms following massage therapy
- the effects of massage therapy on lumbar spondylolisthesis.
- Therapeutic effects of traditional Thai massage on pain, muscle tension and anxiety in patients with scapulocostal syndrome
- The influence of various technologies of sports massage on biochemical parameters of the blood
Wall Street Journal
Australian Association of Massage Therapists
Society for Oncology Massage
Myofascial Release Research